Wednesday 25 July 2012

Welcome

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my blog; where we take boring old education, shake it upside down, get back to basics and put the fun back in to learning for your little blossoms!

I'm Louise, but you can call me Aunty Lou if you like; I'm the owner of Blossom - Learning that's fun. I'm an IT professional, an author, a student, a tutor, a wife and an Aquarian, a big sister, and last but certainly not least, I'm an Aunt to my 21 gorgeous nieces and nephews.

This is me!

Now that you know me, I'd like to ask you some questions:

Are you a Mum, a Dad, Nan, Grandpa, Aunty, Uncle, Cousin, Big Brother, Close Friend, Scout Leader, Baby Sitter or any other grown up who has young kids in their life outside of their profession?

Do you ever have trouble helping your little blossoms with their homework?

Do you find yourself nagging them to read or finish off that maths worksheet?

Do you have younger children and you're just not sure how early to start preparing them for school?

If you answered yes to any of those questions you've come to the right place!

Follow my blog for ideas and suggestions on how you can make homework enjoyable for you and your children, tips on activities you can do with your kids to encourage their learning and not even realise they are "getting educated", ways to bring your family closer through shared experiences and discussions and tid bits from other parents and role models just like you!

Like what you see?

See my latest publication Learning That's Fun - Cheap and Easy tips for parents to help their kids with homework and make learning fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment