Monday 18 February 2013

Rockabilly Kids

I have just had the best weekend at a Rockabilly Festival in my home town. Seeing everyone dressed up in their 1950s outfits enjoying their rock n roll dancing, looking at the beautiful old cars and browsing through the market stalls. But the most fun I had was being involved in the *Live Feed* of blog posts and photography throughout the weekend. I had to cover a few different aspects of the festival, but I'm always on the lookout for fun learning opportunities.

So this week I'm sending you off to see my guest post on the festival's website. A few Rock n Roll inspired educational fun ideas for the kids, and while you're there a bit of fun reading & looking for yourself. Please be sure to like & share with your friends and leave a comment on my first ever guest blogging!


Vintage Chics
Kre8tive Kids Kaddy at the Vintage Chics rockabilly stall


For heaps of other fun learning ideas check out our Pinterest boards or like us on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment