Sunday 7 July 2013

An Invitation

Dear Blossoms,

In just a couple of weeks I will be hosting a little party! A little party, for a little book with a very BIG message!

For all the locals please join me to celebrate Learning that's Fun, the book. And for my long distance friends, save the date too! There will be online goodies for you too. So don't miss out on the fun.



Sunday 4th August
Eastwood Leisure Centre
2:00pm to 3:30pm

Festivities include:


Long Distance Buddies, join the Facebook Event and stay tuned for some online fun and specials at the same time.

I'm so nervous and excited, I've imagined every scenario possible...good & bad. So to make sure only the good ones turn out, your support means everything to me! Can't wait to see you there.

For anyone interested in finding out more about the book or getting a copy delivered to your door head to Amazon or Lulu. If eBooks are your thing you can get it for $2.99 on Amazon as well.

Join the event and share with your buddies to spread the BIG message :)



Happy Learning!

4 comments: