Sunday 10 November 2013

12 Days of Learning that's Fun

I can't remember if this is my second or third Christmas with Learning that's Fun, it seems like it's been going my whole life!

But this year I am really excited to be doing something BIG!


I've been partnering up with some great companies such as toy stores, educational suppliers, and online retailers to bring you the very best of what Learning that's Fun is all about. 12 whole days of educational gift ideas, information on where to buy your Christmas gifts, the latest and greatest learning toys for kids and reviews of some fabulous products.

Plus there will also be competitions and giveaways every single day!

You name it, we'll have it covered!

Who do you know with kids that love hands on learning? Science? Craft? Reading? Playing games? Doing puzzles? Tell their parents to jump on the facebook page or sign up on the website to get the email newsletter.

Only 2 weeks to go!

Happy Learning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment